Monday, September 19, 2011

We're Back!!!!!!!!!!

I'mmmmmmmmm Baaackkkkkkkkk!!! (lol)

It has been almost a year since my last post and for that I am deeply sorry!! I have gone through a lot of life changes which required me to step away and do some re-evaluation of self. After heavy debate and lots of requests from my readers, *~* So Golden *~* is back and in full effect!!! A one-woman show, I have given birth, conducted the research and constructed *~*So Golden *~* all by myself in such a way that you guys would continue coming back for more, and while it was a great process, I'd be lying if I said that it wasn't taxing and time-consuming!! (Check out past posts to see for yourself all that I did!) In order for me to continue doing what I love by providing you with the latest and greatest in music and fashion, all while making things a little easier on myself, *~* So Golden *~* will undergo a slight tranformation...

Dont worry!!! All of your favorite segments will still be in *~*So Golden *~*, just in a new format! Instead of compiling all of the juicy goodness in one day, *~* So Golden *~* will be divided up into 3 days:

   * Tuesdays will be devoted to fashion with Fashion 411 and Stategize, Accessorize and Mesmerize; giving you the In's and Out's of the latest trends and accessories in the realm of fashion.

   * Thursdays will shine light on the undiscovered, independent talent in music with the Flashing Lights: Our Time is Now.

   * Saturday will wrap up the week with In Case You Missed It; the segment that recaps the music news of the week!

 Before we get started, I just want to say thank you to everyone that has supported and rolled with *~* So Golden *~* from the beginning and thanks to all the new readers that are soon to come! *~* So Golden *~* opened so many doors and I know it was not only through my success but your continued love and support; this love and support that has brought *~* So Golden *~* back to life!!

So with this being said, welcome back to *~* So Golden *~*...an exclusive life of music and fashion and I hope it's all that I dreamed it would be for you!! Smooches *oxox*


~~~~~~ Melodic Fashionista

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Upcoming Events